I feel that the technical side of golf can often be over taught with little or no regard for the physiological, psychological and biomechanical components of the game. In my teaching and custom fitting I like to ensure that the needs of the individual are fully catered for
|Description||No. of Persons|
|45 Minute Flightscope Golf Lesson at Bearsden Range||£35||£25|
|1 Hour Golf Lesson With Video Analysis||£45|
|45 Minute lesson at DP||£35|
|5 hole playing lesson||£50||£60|
|½ Day Instructional Day – 4 Hours||£139|
|Full Day Instructional Day – 8 Hours(includes lunch)||£199|
Golf Lessons Can Include Any of the Following:
- Video analysis of your swing and provides comparisons with top European Tour Players.
- Long game analysis of swing speed, ball flight, shot distance, club face angle, and swing path.
- Develop technique and touch from 50 yards and in, from an easy chip and run to a most difficult lob with a tight flag position. Improve your score by becoming a Par 2 specialist.
- Perfect the putting stroke and distance control
- Bunker Play for Beginners and for the Advanced player
- Full Equipment Check & Custom Fitting using swing analysis
- 5,9 or 18 hole playing lessons. Call for details